Whether it’s your front door, your patio door, or even a back door; doors play an important role in the aesthetic that guests have when arriving at your Lewes home. When you decide it’s time to replace your doors, it typically means you are prepared to enhance your home’s curb appeal or that you are just eager for a change in home mood. Either way, replacement doors are a big change and involve a few things to bear in mind. Lucky for you, the experts at Pella Windows and Doors have a few things to take into account before you choose the final new door style:
- Style with decorative hardware. Complete the style of your doorway with decorative hardware on your door, such as door hinges, bells, and knobs.
- Add a splash of color. Speaking of curb appeal, why not emphasize your door with a pop of color? Colors that go with your current paint scheme are great and uniform, but colors that provide contrast to your scheme can make your home look unique!
- Experiment with lighting. People often underestimate the use of lighting in an entryway. Whether you’re highlighting specific features, landscaping, or the door itself, good lighting can bring a whole look together and feel cozy and inviting to house guests.
- Enhance with plants. The function of greenery about a doorway can also make a great first impression. Plants can pull attention to certain door details and shift attention away from other unfriendly aspects of a doorway.
- Try new accent features. There are many extra features that can improve a door, such as sidelights, decorative glass, small windows and more. With the right accents, your door and home can receive a major makeover.
Accept guests into your home with an attractive doorway and make a great first impression. Stop by the Pella Windows and Doors showroom in Lewes, give them a call at 302-257-5544 or arrange an appointment online to work through all the choices for getting replacement doors to improve the look of your home.