Location: This position is located in BELTSVILLE, MD.
- Accurately ordering and quoting products
- Learn and retain product knowledge of Pella window and door products
- Use CRM software and develop best practices to track all customer service interactions
- Effectively troubleshoot areas of concern for customers with efficiency and accuracy of information
- Be our client's advocate by responding promptly, following up, and being proactive with solutions
- Partner with internal departments to facilitate rapid problem solving for our customers
- Proactively support and interact with sales trade team
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service or application support role
- Industry Experience preferred but not required
- Strong, detail-oriented multitasker and adaptable “can do” team player who enjoys collaborating to find effective solutions
- Possess a thirst for product knowledge and driving determination to “find a better way”
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft office based software applications with an ability to learn new programs
- Experience working in a sales driven company or partnering with a sales team